Thursday, December 1, 2011

(((Results))) Textures and Tones Color | Chicago Junket


I finally used the Clairol Textures and Tones color. I love it! My hair feels very soft and fluffy. Definition is popping! Did I say that I love it? I had to rush to Chicago on a last minute junket. It was cold. I packed very light: my purse and a backpack! Tips: Great last minute travel: www.lastminute.com How To Avoid Paying for a checking a bag? Dress in layers! They weigh your bag and not you!!! LOL. Up top, I wore a tshirt, a turtleneck, a sweater and a bubble jacket. On bottom, I wore pantyhose, spandex, leggings and jeans, 2 pairs of socks and boots. Toiletries Trial sizes and Dr. Bronner's castile soap Cosmetics: Liquid makeup, lip gloss and Maybelline Lash Stiletto mascara Hair products: Water and Jojoba spritz and scrunchi Electronics: iPhone, Ultra HD Flip camcorder, Kindle and Netbook computer

Shopping Glad Ovenware




No comments:

Post a Comment


Twitter Facebook Flickr RSS



Français Deutsch Italiano Português
Español 日本語 한국의 中国简体。







Sponsor Links